Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
railroad-SC114405.tif
Western Pacific locomotive 918D in Niles Canyon near Sunol, California. 918D is an F-7 originally built for the Western Pacific Railroad in January 1950 by the General Motors Electro Motor Division in La Grange, Illinois. Western Pacific retired 918 in March of 1981 after an electrical fire and transfered to the Pacific Locomotive Association in June of 1982. The locomotive now operates as part of the Niles Canyon Railway.