Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
twin-arrows-SC107508.tif
The closed Twin Arrows Trading Post in Arizona. Located east of Flagstaff the stop with its trademark bright yellow twin arrows once catered to Route 66 travelers with gas, curios, and an 8 stool diner. Opened originally as the Padre Canyon Trading Post in 1949 the name was later changed to Twin Arrows and pair of 25 foot arrows were constructed. The trading post was closed in 1998.